Friday, October 5, 2018

A Letter to Mo (or Maureen) - Part 4


A Letter to Mo (or Maureen)  - Part 4
(In parts, my light-hearted story published in The Illustrated Weekly of India on September 7, 1969)


(Dear Mo,)
Because all though your messej has changed my affecshuns Im still quite a little bit fond of you. You might be even surprise to know that just before your messej I was planning to propose to you at next Catholic Inst dance. So I was learning fine propossing words from a book I bought purposely but have stopped knowing it is all sadly washed up.
Still remembring you with love.
 Yours formerly,
 Antao
 P.S. Please one more thing. In case by chance you think of good old times and me and want to cancel messej you know where to meet me. Same old C bustop same time as we usaly did and Ill be there. Till then dear Mo goodby. (Ill bring 3 special smuggled Paris parfums I bought only the other day before messej.)
(Concluded)
*
Ms. Jagjit Daniel's Dreams of One Country. Novel: United States of India Rises! A Love-inspired woman's youth campaign for Humane Values launches India's ascent... to join the world's elite developed nations!

***









No comments: