Wednesday, June 6, 2018

On Learning Major Life Lessons!

On Learning Major Life Lessons!

I have realized too late that many important lessons in life on my words or deeds that hurt or hindered someone, even my nearest and dearest, were realized too late for me to make any amends or difference. Had I realized them in time I could surely have mended bridges and, yes, spread and received more happiness. 
I hope my admission will help others: to check out if they have unlearnt lessons. 


*
Ms. Jagjit Daniel's novel Dreams of One Country: India Rises! (at present on Amazon; print publishing and movie rights available): The sensational story based in real historic events of Priya Jha's humanitarian campaign inspiring youth to unite and launch India's ascent...to join the world's developed nations!

***



No comments: